- Reserves: Instructors may place materials on Reserve in the Business Library by using the online form.
- Group Study Rooms are available in the library. Click "Room Reservation" on the left to view our study room policies or reserve a room.
- InterLibrary Loan: MSU faculty, student and staff interlibrary loan requests may be placed by using the appropriate online process for books or articles. Check out other InterLibrary Services.
- Faculty/Staff deliveryMSU faculty and staff members may request that books be checked out to them and delivered to their offices or branch libraries. After finding an item in the MSU Libraries catalog, use the Faculty Delivery link in the catalog to request that it be checked out to a MSU faculty/staff member and sent to his/her campus office or held for pickup at a branch library. The Faculty Delivery link is the call number to the right of the status column of the book's record (under Faculty Delivery).
- Instruction and Tours: The librarians are happy to provide research instruction and/or library orientations to classes conducting business research. If you are interested in this service, please fill out the online request form.