24/7 Support Line
A 24/7 support line staffed by Distance Learning Services is available for any questions you might have. Our expertise is in serving online and distance students, faculty and staff with:
- Any problem with ANGEL
- Access to library resources
- Breeze Presenter problems
- General reference questions
- Navigating MSU resources
...and more! If you have any question or concern please feel free to call us. If we can't solve your problem we will do our best to find someone who can. Both the call and the help is FREE!
Other Places for Help
Here are some other sites and help that may be of interest (hours vary):
- ATS Helpdesk (help.msu.edu) - Help with computers, campus ethernet, AFS and more.
- ANGEL Documentation - Online documentation for both students and faculty.
- Ask a Librarian - Help with research and the library, available by phone, email and IM.
- Registrar's Office - Handles enrollment and similar questions.
- *Toll-free service is available throughout North America, including Canada, Mexico, Alaska and Hawaii.