Print, Plot, & Scan
Printing options and instructions vary by account type.
- E-token printing FAQ
- E-token printing from Selected Resource Computers
- Checking your print job status with E-token
- Printing to the Copy Center
- Single-sided printing from the Main Library Computers
- Tabloid (11x17) Printing
- Espresso Book Machine - Print your own book
- Wireless/DHCP printing setup
- FAQs and information about MSU printing and services
Community Users, MSU Alumni or Visitors:
If you change your MSU NetId password you will need to follow these directions to reset the password on your Windows Print Driver before you can use NetPrint again.
Main Library E-Token Printers will now print Double-sided unless you change the settings!