Here is a list of ergonomic resources available at Michigan State University:
- Office of the University Physician (517-353-9137): General ergonomics information is provided to help MSU employees make computer workstation changes or adjustments in order to improve comfort and reduce the chance of occupational injury.
- Olin Health Center Physical Therapy and Orthopedics (353-5008): Olin provides ergonomic/work site evaluations and assists faculty, staff, and students with health care for injuries.
- Computer Store (517-432-0700): Ergonomic computer items are available for sale.
- Health4U (517-353-2596): MSU Health Promotion Programs offers training.
- Workers' Compensation - Human Resources (517-353-4434): Administers workers' compensation benefits.
- Interior Design Services (517-355-7467): Offers work station design, space planning, and interior design services.