Faculty Book Delivery
MSU faculty members may request that books be checked out to them and delivered to their offices or branch libraries. After finding an item in the MSU Libraries catalog, request delivery by completing the Book Delivery form.
- This is not a rush service. Delivery dates cannot be predicted.
- If a faculty member's office is in or adjacent to a building with a branch library, material may be delivered to the branch because it is more secure and quicker. (Office delivery is by campus mail. Branch deliveries are daily by library van.)
- A faculty member may request up to five items per day, but no more than ten per week.
- Checked out books will be recalled for the requester. If material cannot be located, a search will be initiated. In either case, material will be delivered as soon as it becomes available.
Material not eligible for Faculty Delivery:
- Non-circulating material: reference, microforms, current periodicals, special collections, etc.
- Short loan material: 3-day periodicals, reserves, Careers Collection, short loan titles in branch libraries, etc.
- Resources in the Digital and Multimedia Center