To request delivery of material or to request a scan of material, please visit https://lib.msu.edu/ils/.
We apologize for this temporary measure while we transition to our new catalog system, we are actively working to improve service for our patrons and are working with our vendors to restore normalized procedures as soon a possible.
MSU's FileDepot service is the quickest way to get your course pack files to the Course Materials Program. Please follow the steps below to drop off your files.
- Go to filedepot.msu.edu.
- Log in using your MSU NetID.
- Click "Drop Off".
- Please note that we do not use Request Codes; please leave that field blank. Click Next.
- In the "To" field, add MSU Course Materials. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the fields below, add the files you wish to send - they can all be added to a single submission.
- If you want to be notified when we retrieve your files, leave the "Send an email to me when the recipient picks up the file(s)." box checked.
- Click "Drop Off Files", and you're done!
If you do not have an MSU NetID:
- Click “Drop Off”
- Enter your name, for organization enter MSU, and your email address.
- Please note that we do not use Request Codes; please leave that field blank.
- Click “Send Confirmation”.
- Follow the Link in from the email sent to you.
- Proceed with step 5 above.