MSU's FileDepot service is the quickest way to get your course pack files to the Course Materials Program. Please follow the steps below to drop off your files.
- Go to filedepot.msu.edu.
- Log in using your MSU NetID.
- Click "Drop Off".
- Please note that we do not use Request Codes; please leave that field blank. Click Next.
- In the "To" field, add MSU Course Materials. Our email address is email@example.com.
- In the fields below, add the files you wish to send - they can all be added to a single submission.
- If you want to be notified when we retrieve your files, leave the "Send an email to me when the recipient picks up the file(s)." box checked.
- Click "Drop Off Files", and you're done!
If you do not have an MSU NetID:
- Click “Drop Off”
- Enter your name, for organization enter MSU, and your email address.
- Please note that we do not use Request Codes; please leave that field blank.
- Click “Send Confirmation”.
- Follow the Link in from the email sent to you.
- Proceed with step 5 above.