Web Services designs, creates and maintains web-related content, services and applications for the MSU Libraries.
- Jenny Brandon - Web and Graphic Designer
- Paul Cooper - Web Developer
- Kevin Finkenbinder - Web Applications Programmer
- Sruthin Gaddam - Web Designer and Developer
- Jj Kidder - Web Developer
- Kelly Sattler, Head of Web Services
The Web Services unit researches, develops, and implements web technologies that improve and expand the ways that MSU Library patrons interact with library materials and personnel in order to shorten the path between the patron and the information or contact needed. Web Services responsibilities include accessibility and standards compliance, integration with the library catalog and other electronic resources, providing delightful access to digital collections and exhibits, and encouraging communications between library patrons and librarians. The web presence of every MSU branch library, department, and unit – not the least of which is the MSU Libraries main home page – are also provided by the Web Services unit.