The Gast Business Library will continue to offer access to its collections and services virtually during the Spring 2021 semester. We look forward to serving your business research and teaching needs via email, Zoom and phone. Circulating items may be paged or delivered to your home or office using the library catalog’s Get It! Button. Please see our website for links to online resources and to the Ask a Business Librarian form. The Main Library is open with reduced hours and occupancy restrictions. Please refer to the Online and Distance Learning resource page for more information.
- MARS Document Delivery
- Copying, Printing, Scanning & Faxing
- Faculty Course Reserve Request
- Room Reservation
- Instruction Session Request Form
- Circulation & Lending Policies
- Get it @MSU (Interlibrary Loan, Document Delivery)
- Recall Checked Out Items
- Off Campus Access
- Faculty/Staff Book Delivery Service
- Reserves: Instructors may place materials on Reserve in the Business Library by using the Place Materials on Reserve form for instructors.
- Group Study Rooms are available in the library. Click "Room Reservation" on the left to view our study room policies or to reserve a room.
- InterLibrary Loan: MSU faculty, student and staff interlibrary loan requests may be placed by using the appropriate online process for books or articles. Check out other InterLibrary Services.
- Faculty/Staff delivery: MSU faculty and staff members may request that books be checked out to them and delivered to their offices or branch libraries. After finding an item in the MSU Libraries catalog, use the Faculty Delivery link in the catalog to request that it be checked out to a MSU faculty/staff member and sent to his/her campus office or held for pickup at a branch library. The Faculty Delivery link is the call number to the right of the status column of the book's record (under Faculty Delivery).
- Instruction and Tours: The librarians are happy to provide research instruction and/or library orientations to classes conducting business research. If you are interested in this service, please fill out the online request form.