Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
This is what a hop kiln looks like
A hop kiln, one of many located in Oregon.
6.5 x 10 cm
black and white
- Hops--Oregon--Williamette River Valley--1930-1940
- Kilns--Oregon--Williamette River Valley--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (January 7, 1934), Graphic Section/Camera News Review, p. 2
- Acme Newspictures (New York, N.Y.)