Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Chicago Tribune : Chicago Tribune newsprint color sells them all
Advertisement for the Chicago Tribune includes black and white reprints of full-color pages to encourage readers to purchase the Chicago Sunday Tribune. Also includes an image of the printing technology used at the newspaper.
54.2 x 38.6 cm
black and white
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)--Products--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Color printing--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Advertisement Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (October 9, 1937), n.p.