Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Robert and Peggy in A Century of Progress : Chicago's parks
Robert, Peggy and their dog visit Lincoln Park during A Century of Progress International Exposition, the Chicago World's Fair of 1933. The illustration features the famous Saint-Gaudens Statue of Lincoln and the Lincoln Park Zoo.
24.1 x 34.4 cm
- Century of Progress International Exposition (1933-1934 : Chicago, Ill.)
- Children--Clothing & dress--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Lincoln Park (Chicago, Ill.)
- Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865--Statues--Illinois--Chicago
- Public sculpture--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Robert and Peggy in A Century of Progress (Comic)
- Lincoln Park Zoo (Chicago, Ill)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (July 30, 1933), 8 Pages of Comics, p. 6