Michigan State University

Records Transfer, Retrieval, and Destruction

Organizations and academic units should transfer to University Archives & Historical Collections (UAHC) all records of long-term value that are not needed for day-to-day administration. In addition, UAHC can assist offices with the storage and destruction of inactive business records, per the university’s Retention Schedules.