Business Library Day-Use Lockers
Lockers in the Gast Business Library are available to anyone with a valid MSU ID with borrowing privileges to store books, supplies and other items, with the exception of food, during the course of a single day. Lockers all have assigned locks which must be requested at the front desk.
Locker Use Policies
- Only one locker may be checked out by the same person on the same day.
- All locks must be returned, with the blue check out slip, the same day they are checked out and are due 30 minutes before the business library closes.
- Lockers are to be secured with library issued locks only. Personal locks will be cut off and the locker contents will be taken to lost and found.
- No food or drink may be left in a locker. Any food/drink found in a locker will be discarded.
- If a lock has not been returned by the end of the day, locker contents will be taken to lost and found.
- If a lock is lost, the lock holder will be billed a $20 lock replacement fee.
- Library lockers should not be considered secure storage. The MSU Libraries cannot be held responsible for loss or damage of locker contents.
- Any violation of these policies may affect eligibility for future locker use.