CONSTRUCTION UPDATE! Please be aware that construction will be ongoing throughout the summer in the café area and on 2-West (impacts will include the Nursing Mother's Room). For more information on these projects, please visit our Summer Construction update page.
Printing to MSU Print from
Selected Resource Computers
Note: Color printing is available from Selected Resource computers and is the default setting. If you would like a B&W Print, please be sure to select before you print.
For printing assistance:
- Go to: MSU Print: Using Web Print, or MSU Print.
- Ask staff at the Main Library Circulation Desk.
- Ask staff at the Main Library Reference Desk.
If you are ready to print:
- Click on the MSU Print icon on the desktop to select and upload items to print.
- You will go to: MSU Print and login with your MSU NetID.
Printing to the MakeCentral
From your application, select the print option to open the Print Dialog box.
By default, all print jobs are set to print double-sided to save paper.
If you need to print single-sided, you must change the setting under the Preferences button.
Choose the Black & White, or Color printer. Then click Print to send it to the MakeCentral print queue.