We are excited to announce that we have moved to a new catalog. The old catalog will no longer be available beginning October 1st.
Note: Borrowing from other Michigan libraries through MeLCat continues to be suspended until further notice.
To learn more information, please see our FAQ page and our policy on Personal Data Collection and Usage for Library Accounts.
The following are resources where you can receive help with technology issues or computer applications:
- IT Services Support Desk
- Reference and Discovery Services Help Desk
- Seminars & Workshops @ MSU Libraries
The IT Services Support Desk provides support for learning systems, including D2L, Zoom, and Mediaspace. Support is available by telephone, online form, and online chat. The IT Services Support Desk also maintains a knowledge base of online articles to assist students, faculty, and staff with technology-related services.
Call (517) 432-6200 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For one-on-one computer assistance, please visit the Computer Store in 120 Computer Center.
Reference and Discovery Services provides technical and functional support for the MSU Libraries electronic resources and core discovery systems:
- MSU Net ID authentication to the Libraries’ electronic resources
- Troubleshooting off-campus and full-text access to electronic resources
- Integration of library resources into learning systems and other course-related materials (i.e., stable links)
- General information about library services and resources, including basic reference assistance*
*Note: The MSU Libraries does not provide health, medical, legal, or personal advice. To protect privacy, MSU employees' salary information is not provided over the phone.
Reference and Discovery Services also provides technical and functional support of learning systems used for non-credit courses or professional certifications.
Call: (517) 353-8700