Library Request Forms
- Copyright Advice and Permission Forms
- Information Literacy Instruction Request
- Permission to Film/Photograph in MSU Libraries
- Suggest a Purchase
- Contact User Experience/Volunteer for UX Research Form
- Your Comments or Suggestions
Request Material from an MSU Location:
Request MSU Material with the Following Status:
Request Known Citation:
- Citation Locator (see if we own the article)
- Place Materials on Reserve
- Request a Book for Campus Delivery
- MARS: MSU Article Retrieval Service - also for Staff and Graduate Students
- Suggest a Recently Published MSU Faculty Book
Request Material from Another Library:
Request MSU Material for Off-Campus Delivery
for noted exceptions:
- All requests will be handled via the InterLibrary Loan process.
- Please see the Off-Campus Users FAQ page for more information.
- Request Distance Delivery (Delivery in 2-5 business days).
- Medical patrons at remote sites, please see the Health Sciences' Requesting Material information page for more information.