Some areas of the Main Library are now open 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday and 12pm to 5pm on Saturday and Sunday. These areas include main-floor access to Circulation as well as our study and computing space on 1 East with access to MSU printing. As of Feb. 1st, we opened 1 West. Our total capacity at this time is 120 people. We also now have touchless lockers, where you may pick up materials. Outside of safety, our top priority is to provide access to all of our collections. We continue to offer virtual services. We also are paging materials and will continue to mail materials to faculty, staff, and students living off-campus. We encourage you to use our convenient distance services. Please see our Online and Distance Learning resource page for more information.
- Copyright Advice and Permission Forms
- Information Literacy Instruction Request
- Request a 3D print
- Suggest a Purchase
- Usability Studies Volunteer Form
- Your Comments or Suggestions
Request Material from an MSU Location:
Request MSU Material with the Following Status:
- Recall "Checked Out" Items
- Request Ordered Items
- Under Consideration, In Process, or Being Processed
Request Known Citation:
- Citation Locator (see if we own the article)
- Place Materials on Reserve
- Request a Book for Campus Delivery
- MARS: MSU Article Retrieval Service - also for Staff and Graduate Students
- Suggest a Recently Published MSU Faculty Book
Request Material from Another Library:
Request MSU Material for Off-Campus Delivery
for noted exceptions:
- All requests will be handled via the InterLibrary Loan process.
- Please see the Off-Campus Users FAQ page, if you are more than 50 miles from the main campus for more information.
- Medical patrons at remote sites, please see the Health Sciences' Requesting Material information page for more information.