We are excited to announce that we have moved to a new catalog. Please report any problems you may experience to Discovery Services by calling (517) 353-8700.
Note: Borrowing from other Michigan libraries through MeLCat continues to be suspended until further notice.
To learn more information, please see our FAQ page.
- Copyright Advice and Permission Forms
- Information Literacy Instruction Request
- Permission to Film/Photograph in MSU Libraries
- Request a 3D print
- Suggest a Purchase
- Usability Studies Volunteer Form
- Your Comments or Suggestions
Request Material from an MSU Location:
Request MSU Material with the Following Status:
Request Known Citation:
- Citation Locator (see if we own the article)
- Place Materials on Reserve
- Request a Book for Campus Delivery
- MARS: MSU Article Retrieval Service - also for Staff and Graduate Students
- Suggest a Recently Published MSU Faculty Book
Request Material from Another Library:
Request MSU Material for Off-Campus Delivery
for noted exceptions:
- All requests will be handled via the InterLibrary Loan process.
- Please see the Off-Campus Users FAQ page for more information.
- Request Distance Delivery (Delivery in 2-5 business days).
- Medical patrons at remote sites, please see the Health Sciences' Requesting Material information page for more information.