Discovery Services (formerly Distance Learning Services)
Effective May 8, 2019, 24/7 support for D2L, Zoom, MediaSpace, and other learning systems is available at the MSU IT Service Desk (Phone: 517-432-6200 Option 2 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Distance Learning Services has been renamed to Discovery Services and will focus on providing end user support for the library's electronic resources and core discovery systems.
Technical and functional support of discovery systems:
- Access to the Libraries’ electronic resources
- Use of the online catalog, SearchPlus, and LibGuides
- Integration of library resources into learning systems and course packs
- General information and reference assistance
- Delivery of library resources to distance, online, and lifelong education students, staff, and faculty.
Technical and functional support of learning systems used for non-credit courses or professional certifications: