Discovery Services provides technical and functional support for the MSU Libraries' electronic resources and core discovery systems:
- MSU Net ID authentication to the Libraries’ electronic resources
- Troubleshooting off-campus and full-text access to electronic resources
- Integration of library resources into learning systems and other course-related materials (i.e., stable links)
- First-level technical support for EndNote, a citation management software.
- General information about library services and resources, including basic reference assistance*
*Note: The MSU Libraries does not provide health, medical, legal, or personal advice. To protect privacy, MSU employees' salary information is not provided over the phone.
Discovery Services also provides technical and functional support of learning systems used for continuing education courses or professional certifications:
Looking for D2L, Zoom, or MediaSpace help for a degree-granting course? Contact the MSU IT Service Desk at 517-432-6200 (phone) or email@example.com (email). Learning systems support is available from 7am-Midnight every day.