Get Help: Off Campus & Online Courses
If you have any problems with D2L, Distance Learning Services is the place to call. We can be reached at (517) 353-8700 or toll-free at (800) 500-1554, and we are open 24/7 to accommodate your schedule. Some of the things we handle:
- Any problem with Desire2Learn (D2L)
- Article and book requests for distance students
- Problems accessing electronic resources (i.e., online journals, e-books)
..and more! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call us. If we can't solve your problem, we will find someone who can. Both the call and the help are FREE!
Other Places for Help
Here are some other sites and help that may be of interest (hours vary):
- Academic Calendar - lists important dates to remember.
- ITS Helpdesk (help.msu.edu) - Help with computers, campus ethernet, AFS and more.
- Ask a Librarian - Help with research and the library, available by phone, email and IM.
- Copyright Advice - Help with obtaining and granting copyright permission.
- D2L Documentation - Online documentation for both students and faculty.
- Registrar's Office - Handles enrollment and similar questions.
- StuInfo - Access to class schedule, tuition and grades