Some areas of the Main Library are now open 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday and 12pm to 5pm on Saturday and Sunday. These areas include main-floor access to Circulation as well as our study and computing space on 1 East with access to MSU printing. As of Feb. 1st, we opened 1 West. Our total capacity at this time is 120 people. We also now have touchless lockers, where you may pick up materials. Outside of safety, our top priority is to provide access to all of our collections. We continue to offer virtual services. We also are paging materials and will continue to mail materials to faculty, staff, and students living off-campus. We encourage you to use our convenient distance services. Please see our Online and Distance Learning resource page for more information.
- Keep your back straight and use your hands
- Don’t bend or twist your back
- Bend at the knees, not waist, to lift mop bucket
- Take frequent breaks to prevent fatigue
- Use a ladder when painting at a height
- Instead of reaching to cover a large area, move your whole body
- Use a shelf to hold paint cans