Library catalog is undergoing maintenance which may interfere with results. Please bear with us and we apologize for any inconvenience
- Try not to read in bed. If you do, use a reading pillow.
- Use indirect lighting. Direct lighting will cause eye strain as the pupils will contract to compensate.
- Find an eBook edition if the book is bulky. Adjust text size to reduce eye strain.
- If you can’t attain an eReader, use a book stand so you don't have to bend your head down. Adjust book to eye level to prevent eye strain.
- Practice 20/20/20 technique. (Every 20 minutes, look at an object 20 feet away for at least 20 seconds.)