Accessibility Staff at the MSU Libraries
In 2015, the MSU Libraries established an Accessibility Coordinator and the Libraries' Accessibility Working Group.
Heidi Schroeder - email@example.com / (517) 884-0899.
The MSU Libraries' Accessibility Coordinator oversees accessibility initiatives at the Libraries, serves as the Libraries' primary accessibility contact and advocate, and chairs the Libraries' Accessibility Working Group.
Libraries' Accessibility Working Group (LAWG)
The MSU Libraries' Accessibility Working Group (LAWG) meets approximately once a month to discuss and report on accessibility activities and initiatives taking place in the MSU Libraries and on MSU's campus and beyond. The LAWG offers and promotes accessibility education and training opportunities to library staff.
2018 LAWG Members:
- Heidi Schroeder: Accessibility Coordinator / Science Collections Coordinator.
- Ranti Junus: Systems/Electronic Resources Librarian.
- Lisa Lorenzo: Metadata Librarian.
- Emilia Marcyk: Teaching & Learning/Instructional Technology Librarian & Library Liaison to MSU's Resource Center for Persons with Disabilities.
- Joshua Sanchez, User Experience & Assessment Librarian.
- Kelly Sattler: Head, Web Services.
- Tyler Smeltekop: Manager, Course Materials Program.
- Lydia Tang: Special Collections Librarian.