- E-journal list (all subjects): Opens in a New Tab
- Laboratory Protocols and Videos Resources: Opens in a New Tab
Model Organism Reference Works
- EcoSal : Opens in a New Tab: ASM’s resource based on the classic book: Escherichia coli and Salmonella: Cellular and Molecular Biology. It contains an archive of knowledge about the enteric bacterial cell with background and links to active databases of primary research information.
- Arabidopsis Book: Opens in a New Tab and Arabidopsis Information Resource: Opens in a New Tab
- The Laboratory Mouse (Second Edition): Opens in a New Tab
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man: Opens in a New Tab
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Animals: Opens in a New Tab
- Zebrafish Book, 4th ed: Opens in a New Tab and ZFIN Protocols Wiki: Opens in a New Tab
Search the MSU Online catalog: Opens in a New Tab for many more books and e-books relating to model organisms.
Encyclopedia of Life Sciences : Opens in a New Tab
Contains introductory and advanced articles on many different biological topics, written by experts and continuously updated
Encyclopedia of Bioethics : Opens in a New Tab
Covering a wealth of topics on the ethics of health professions, animal research, population control and the environment, the set helps researchers to consider the impact of new scientific knowledge and its potential to harm or benefit present and future generations.
- Dictionary of Biology: Opens in a New Tab (Oxford Reference)