The basic biomedical sciences collection of books and journals at Michigan State University is at the Main Library. The majority of our biomedical and biology journals now come as electronic-only subscriptions and a large percentage of books are electronic.
The biosciences collection of online resources at MSU is extensive. The following guides should help you get the most out of them.
Guides to Searching for Scientific Literature
- 18 Ways to Improve Your PubMed Searches: Opens in a New Tab
- How do I know which database to search for biological literature?: Opens in a New Tab
- PubMed, Web of Science, or Google Scholar? A behind-the-scenes guide for life scientists: Opens in a New Tab.
- Using SciFinder Scholar: Opens in a New Tab
- Guides for Specific MSU Biology Courses: Opens in a New Tab (search under course code or under Subject: Biological Sciences)
- Researching Controversial Topics in Biotechnology (undergraduate focus): Opens in a New Tab