Some areas of the Main Library are now open 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday and 12pm to 5pm on Saturday and Sunday. These areas include main-floor access to Circulation as well as our study and computing space on 1 East with access to MSU printing. As of Feb. 1st, we opened 1 West. Our total capacity at this time is 120 people. We also now have touchless lockers, where you may pick up materials. Outside of safety, our top priority is to provide access to all of our collections. We continue to offer virtual services. We also are paging materials and will continue to mail materials to faculty, staff, and students living off-campus. We encourage you to use our convenient distance services. Please see our Online and Distance Learning resource page for more information.
Writing and Publishing Resources
- Journal Impact Factor: Tool for locating journal impact factors. Before you publish you may want to consider the Journal Impact Factor of the publications you submit to. Journals with a stronger impact factor may offer a broader audience and more opportunities to be cited.
- Case Reports: Opens in a New Tab: The MSU Libraries have an institutional subscription to BMJ Veterinary Record Case Reports: Opens in a New Tab. This allows MSU faculty, residents, and students to submit cases to this journal. Please contact Andrea Kepsel for MSU's subscriber ID, which is required during the submission process.
Grants & Funding Opportunities
Use the resources listed below when looking for current or past grants in your research areas:
- NIH RePORTER: Opens in a New Tab: Find grants awarded by the National Institute of Health by researcher and organization, keywords, or project details.
- NSF Award Search: Opens in a New Tab: Find grants awarded by the National Science Foundation.
- Guide to Grants and Funding: A compilation of resources for grant and financial aid seekers.