We are excited to announce that we have moved to a new catalog. The old catalog will no longer be available beginning October 1st.
Note: Borrowing from other Michigan libraries through MeLCat continues to be suspended until further notice.
To learn more information, please see our FAQ page and our policy on Personal Data Collection and Usage for Library Accounts.
Faculty/Staff Office Delivery
MSU faculty and staff members may request that books be checked out to them and delivered to their offices on campus as listed with the MSU Office of the Registrar.
Please note the following policies for this service:
- Material will usually be delivered within 3-5 business days.
- If requested material is checked out or cannot be found, we will request it from another library and notify you by email. If you have not received an email and have not received your material in a week, please email to ask.
- The Library reserves the right to limit the number of requests processed to 10 per week to ensure that requests from other users can be processed in a timely manner.
- Retired faculty may use this service if they have a campus address.
- Do not use ILLiad to request that an item be delivered to the library from which it circulates (i.e. requesting that an item from the Gast Business Library be delivered to the Gast Business Library).
Material not eligible for Faculty/Staff Delivery:
- Non-circulating materials: reference, microforms, current periodicals, special collections, and reserves.