We scan and electronically deliver an article or chapter from MSU's print collection for MSU faculty, staff, and students. The service is free, and completed within 1-3 business days.
- Please include information about the specific chapter or article being sought.
- Requests may also be submitted by logging onto the Libraries ILLiad system and selecting "New Requests" then 'Scan (Article/Book Chapter).'
Article Delivery Guidelines and Restrictions
- MSU Copyright guidelines prohibit the Libraries from scanning multiple articles from the same issue of a journal or multiple chapters from the same book.
- Only one scan per request form will be accepted. Multiple requests on a single form will cause processing delays.
- If the MSU copy is unavailable at the time of the request we will arrange to obtain it from another library. This may add another 2-3 days before the request is fulfilled.
- Articles and chapters will be posted electronically to your ILLiad account as a 300 dpi PDF file. Please download this file as it will be removed after 21 days.