We are excited to announce that we have moved to a new catalog. The old catalog will no longer be available beginning October 1st.
Note: Borrowing from other Michigan libraries through MeLCat continues to be suspended until further notice.
To learn more information, please see our FAQ page and our policy on Personal Data Collection and Usage for Library Accounts.
We scan and electronically deliver an article or chapter from MSU's print collection for MSU faculty, staff, and students. The service is free, and completed within 1-3 business days.
- Please include information about the specific chapter or article being sought.
- Requests may also be submitted by logging onto the Libraries ILLiad system and selecting "New Requests" then 'Scan (Article/Book Chapter).'
Article Delivery Guidelines and Restrictions
- MSU Copyright guidelines prohibit the Libraries from scanning multiple articles from the same issue of a journal or multiple chapters from the same book.
- Only one scan per request form will be accepted. Multiple requests on a single form will cause processing delays.
- If the MSU copy is unavailable at the time of the request we will arrange to obtain it from another library. This may add another 2-3 days before the request is fulfilled.
- Articles and chapters will be posted electronically to your ILLiad account as a 300 dpi PDF file. Please download this file as it will be removed after 21 days.