Children's Nook Rules:
- Parent or guardian must be present with children at all times. MSU Department of Police and Public Safety will be notified if children are left unattended.
- Children's play should be monitored to maintain an appropriate study environment for others.
- Toys, books, and furnishings must remain in the Children's Nook.
- Please keep area clean for others. Return toys to shelf or toybox and return books to shelf.
- Computers: Windows Computers, Laser Printer (MSU Print)
- Other Equipment: Children's Computer and Literature, Small Toys for Kids
- Reservations: Not Required