We are excited to announce that we have moved to a new catalog. The old catalog will no longer be available beginning October 1st.
Note: Borrowing from other Michigan libraries through MeLCat continues to be suspended until further notice.
To learn more information, please see our FAQ page and our policy on Personal Data Collection and Usage for Library Accounts.
Reference and Discovery Services
Reference and Discovery Services provides technical and functional support for the MSU Libraries' electronic resources and core discovery systems:
- MSU Net ID authentication to the Libraries’ electronic resources
- Troubleshooting off-campus and full-text access to electronic resources
- Integration of library resources into learning systems and other course-related materials (i.e., stable links)
- First point-of-contact technical support for MSU Commons, MSU's institutional repository.
- First point-of-contact technical support for EndNote, a citation management software.
- General information about library services and resources, including basic reference assistance*
*Note: The MSU Libraries does not provide health, medical, legal, or personal advice. To protect privacy, MSU salary information is not provided over the phone.