We are excited to announce that we are moving to a new catalog from June 27th through July 8th. As we make this transition, some services will be affected.
To learn more information, please see our FAQ page.
ATTENTION: Do not log in to your library account at this time. We are in the process of migrating to a new system. If you log in, what you see may not be an accurate representation of your checked out materials, and if you renew your material, the renewal will fail.
Reference and Discovery Services
Reference and Discovery Services provides technical and functional support for the MSU Libraries' electronic resources and core discovery systems:
- MSU Net ID authentication to the Libraries’ electronic resources
- Troubleshooting off-campus and full-text access to electronic resources
- Integration of library resources into learning systems and other course-related materials (i.e., stable links)
- First point-of-contact technical support for MSU Commons, MSU's institutional repository.
- First point-of-contact technical support for EndNote, a citation management software.
- General information about library services and resources, including basic reference assistance*
*Note: The MSU Libraries does not provide health, medical, legal, or personal advice. To protect privacy, MSU salary information is not provided over the phone.
Looking for D2L, Zoom, or MediaSpace help? Contact the MSU IT Service Desk at 517-432-6200 (phone) or email@example.com (email). Learning systems support is available from 7am-Midnight every day.