Get Help: Off Campus & Online Courses
If you have problems with D2L, call the MSU IT Service Desk at 517-432-6200 for assistance.
If you need help using a library service or resource, please call Reference and Discovery Services at 517-353-8700. Some of the services we provide include:
- Problems accessing electronic resources (i.e., online journals, e-books)
- Reporting broken links to electronic resources
- Creating stable links for electronic resources and integrating into learning systems
- General information and reference assistance
Here are some other sites and help that may be of interest (hours vary):
- Academic Calendar - lists important dates to remember.
- ITS Helpdesk (help.msu.edu) - Help with computers, campus ethernet, AFS and more.
- Ask a Librarian - Help with research and the library, available by phone, email and IM.
- Copyright Advice - Help with obtaining and granting copyright permission.
- D2L Documentation - Online documentation for both students and faculty.
- Registrar's Office - Handles enrollment and similar questions.
- StuInfo - Access to class schedule, tuition and grades