Dishes Delicious Made With The Westinghouse Sandwich Grill
- Westinghouse Electric Corp. (Mansfield, Ohio)
- Wear-Ever Aluminum Cookery
- Copyright Holder
- Westinghouse Electric Corporation
- Sliker, Shirley Brocker
- Dishes Delicious Made With The Westinghouse Sandwich Grill. The Alan and Shirley Brocker Sliker Collection, MSS 314, Special Collections, Michigan State University Libraries. Available at https://lib.msu.edu/sliker/object/13875
- This item is under copyright.
- Publication Date
- 1938 (ca.)
- The front cover is black on top and teal on the bottom. The Westinghouse logo is in the center. The back cover is white with the Westinghouse logo and the slogan "Every House Needs Westinghouse." The number in the lower left corner is: MA-5647-A. The inside is a manual for operating and caring for the sandwich grill, as well as a collection of recipes and menus. Recipes are divided into sections: Toast; Sandwiches; Grilled Meats and Fish; Vegetables; Fruits; Quick Breads; Canapes; Hors D'Oeuvres; To Use Waffle Grids (with waffle recipes). There is an Index in the back.
Some recipes are: Grilled Tomatoes; Corn Fritters; French Toast; Grilled Bananas; Bacon Griddle Cakes.
There is a one-page insert Guarantee form with the terms on one side and a form on the other.