Library Peer Research Assistant Program
Can’t find sources for your paper? Need a scholarly article but don’t know where to start? And how do you cite a podcast in MLA, anyway? Peer Research Assistants are available to help you with any questions you have about finding, using, evaluating, and citing information. These undergraduate peer tutors provide guidance on using the MSU Libraries and other resources to help you successfully complete papers, posters, presentations and more.
You can schedule up to 60 minutes.
Main Library (1 West Study Lounge)
Location: Main Library, North Study Lounge (1 West)
Hours: Monday - Thursday, 5 - 8 pm
Hubbard (Room 133)
Location: Room 133 is located near the Sparty's in Hubbard
Hours: Monday - Thursday, 6 - 9 pm
What do Peer Research Assistants do?
- Help you plan for a research project (developing a search strategy)
- Help you find information for your research papers (like scholarly articles or books)
- Help you evaluate the information you find (is this paper scholarly?)
- Understand citation styles and create citations (MLA, APA, etc.)
- Get you connected to the library services that will help you most
MSU Libraries' Engagement Center Services Coordinator