Print, Plot, & Scan
Printing options and instructions vary by account type.
- Printing to the MakeCentral
- Make Central - 3D Printing, Laser and Vinyl Cutting
- Espresso Book Machine - Print your own book
- Single-sided printing from the Main Library Computers
- Tabloid (11x17) Printing
- MSU Print printing FAQ
- Checking your print job status with MSU Print
- Printing from Selected Resource Computers
- Wireless/DHCP printing setup
- FAQs and information about MSU printing and services
Plot (Poster Printing):
Community Users, MSU Alumni or Visitors:
If you change your MSU NetID password you will need to follow these directions to reset the password on your Windows Print Driver before you can use MSU Print again.
Main Library Printers will now print Double-sided unless you change the settings!