Some areas of the Main Library are now open 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday and 12pm to 5pm on Saturday and Sunday. These areas include main-floor access to Circulation as well as our study and computing space on 1 East with access to MSU printing. As of Feb. 1st, we opened 1 West. Our total capacity at this time is 120 people. We also now have touchless lockers, where you may pick up materials. Outside of safety, our top priority is to provide access to all of our collections. We continue to offer virtual services. We also are paging materials and will continue to mail materials to faculty, staff, and students living off-campus. We encourage you to use our convenient distance services. Please see our Online and Distance Learning resource page for more information.
Find Books in the MSU Libraries Catalog
What Can I Find in the Library Catalog?
Books and e-books, magazine and journal titles*, newspaper titles*, movies, government documents, MSU theses and dissertations, maps, music and audio recordings, music scores, and more...
Book Checked Out?
* Note You cannot use the catalog to find individual articles within a magazine, journal, or newspaper - you must use a periodical index for that. Learn more about finding Articles.
- EBSCOhost eBook Collection - contains over 10,000 e-books on a broad range of topics
- Literature Online - contains over 350,000 works of English and American poetry, drama, and prose
- Oxford Reference Online - contains over 170 encyclopedias, dictionaries, and other reference works
- Gale Virtual Reference Library - contains over 100 encyclopedias and other reference works
- Google Book Search - search the full text of thousands of books
Find Books on Reserve
Find books and other materials placed on reserve for your class by your professor by visiting the Course Reserves page.