Assistive Technology Center (ATC)
- Email accessibility staff at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about the ATC room or to request an appointment
- Stop by the Circulation Desk to have the ATC unlocked.
- RCPD students and staff may contact the Library's RCPD liaison, Heidi Schroeder: email@example.com
Location & Hours
The ATC is located in room W124 on the first floor of the Main Library. The ATC is available the same hours that the Main Library building is open.
Access & Security
Please stop at the Circulation Desk to have the ATC unlocked. Individuals with MSU IDs will be asked to present their MSU ID. PID (MSU ID number) and time of entrance to the ATC will be recorded.
- TOPAZ® XL HD High-Definition Desktop Video Magnifier - located outside ATC by the Reference Desk
- SARA Scanning & Reading Appliance
- Perkins Brailler
Computers for MSU Students/Faculty/Staff with Disabilities
Two PCs with scanners are available for MSU Students/Faculty/Staff who have been registered with RCPD.
- Freedom Scientific JAWS 17.0
- FSReader 3.0 (Freedom Scientific FSReader 3.0)
- Kurzweil 1000 v.13
- Kurzweil 3000 v.13
- NaturalReader Free
- Scientific Notebook 5.5
- ZoomText 10.1
- Adobe Acrobat X Pro
- Adobe Design and Web Premium CS6
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Office Access – English 2010
- Microsoft Office Excel – English 2010
- Microsoft Office Outlook – English 2010
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint – English 2010
- Microsoft Office Publisher – English 2010
- Microsoft Office Word – English 2010
- Mozilla Firefox
Computer for Community Users with Disabilities
- This PC provides access to U.S. federal government documents, the library catalog, and library electronic resources.
- It has a magnifier, System Access To Go screen reader, NVDA, and NaturalReader Free.